Monday, March 20, 2006

real madrid 0 real betis 0

my mum and aunt are trying to matchmake me with a girl. they say there's this girl interested to meet me and talk to me and ask me to go for lunch together with her.

what is this?

i am old enough and can make my own friends. and i'm not hard up.

but i want to obey my mother.

dominic, you are right. stimes it's hard to be human.

The writer is doing conscription liability in ____________. He contributed this article to the blog in his personal capacity. He cannot be named to protect his identity.

2 Comments:

Blogger the third wei said...

Go lar. :)

It might be fun.

And it will definitely be an experience.

Be open-minded, and you might make a good friend.

Be close-minded, and nothing will happen lar.

But do it, because you want to, not because mummy says so.

Erm. The meaning of these are a bit different hor: 'hard to be human', 'hard to be man' and 'hard to be a man'. Which one do you and Dominic really mean?

4:23 AM  
Blogger Dominic said...

Yes, it is really hard to be human.

Sometimes God places us in circumstances where human wisdom cannot solve dilemas. That's when we really need Him.

Your plans do conflict with your mum's good intentions.

Do pray about it. And if it's His will, let it be done.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home