Sunday, January 01, 2006

aston villa 0 arsenal 0

Singapore is our homeland. but we need not stay at home all the time. We are not couch potatoes. We are venturing entrepreneurs.

We must preserve racial & religious harmony. But within that framework, we must also spread the good news of Christ's salvation.

We must uphold meritocracy & incorruptibility. Not just in Singapore, but also in the United Nations.

No 1 owes us a living. Jesus gave me life.

We must ourselves defend Singapore. We have no choice.

We have confidence in our future. Cos God says that He knows the plans He has for me, plans to prosper me & not to harm me.

The writer is doing conscription liability in __________. He contributed this article to the blog in his personal capacity.

1 Comments:

Blogger the third wei said...

I'm not entirely sure I can distinguish the serious and the jokey paragraphs.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home